Appointments & Emergencies
We are available by appointment. We do accept walk-ins, however please be aware there might be a wait. After hours appointments may be available, if you have any questions or concerns please call (323) 462-0660. If you are having an emergency call immediately.
State of the Art Amenities
Our hospital is equipped with state of the art amenities to provide your animals with the best standards of care, including:
- A large hospitalization ward (including CCTV for maximum security) with the option to keep pets on oxygen therapy.
- An isolation room where contagious animals can be treated safely without risking contaminating other patients.
- A laboratory that allows us to perform most diagnostic blood tests in house.
- A high-end digital radiograph.
- An echograph and echocardiograph that allows for advanced diagnostics in internal medicine.
- Some of the latest dental equipment, including dental radiographs.
- A state of the art surgery room equipped with anesthesia monitoring to maintain your pets thoroughly monitored during their procedures.